Saturday 21 January 2012

Immigrants / Scroungers

I read today that the wretched Government's figures were lies regarding the numbers of immigrants who are causing supposed havoc in our communities by getting handouts and being in the UK illegally. I have information from a family member who works with some of these poor souls in a medical situation and I know that we should be prepared to help with all the means at our disposal. I am ashamed of my fellow countrymen and women who want to deny help to those who have fled from their homes, with nothing in their pockets. When they arrive we give them vouchers for miserable amounts of food with no provision for warm coats or shoes.We house them in poor neighbourhoods with few facilities where they are often abused verbally and physically. It's scandalous! Most of them are eventually accepted legally, want to work and pay taxes like the rest of us. And all this in a supposed Christian country! Thank goodness I've no god to answer to!
The percentage of misuse and misappropriation of funds is, apparently, a drop in the ocean and I for one am prepared to lose some small amount to the wrongdoers in order to provide, fom my taxes, for those in need. No system is perfect after all.
Several government "worthies" are adding fuel to this misinformation. Not least our oleaginous Bullingdon Boy Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment